La Boutique de Mère Yvonne-Aimée

Cards and images

Simple postcard Monastery and clinic

Vue on the clinic (left hand) and the monastery (right hand).

Prix : 1

Built by the Ursulines and occupied after the Revolution by the Brothers of Lamennais, the monastery of Malestroit welcomed the Augustinian community in 1866. 

Mother Yvonne-Aimée entered in 1927 and initiated and drew the plans for the large building of the clinic, the first stone of which was blessed on June 21, 1928. 

Several times enlarged, the clinic kept its cachet and balconies.

Poids 0.0048 kg
Dimensions 11.5 × 16 cm